US Vietnam Talent International School believes that all children can and should be considered ‘talent’. The role of educators is to accompany children on the path of discovering their own talents. Therefore, UTS is pleased to announce the “Growing Talent” Scholarship Program. The “Growing Talent” Scholarship is a competitive, merit-based scholarship program which recruits and nominates students with outstanding achievements in the fields of study, art, and community activities and have a desire to contribute to the development of society.
“Growing talent” scholarship program in 2021-2022 school year is for students from Grade 6 to 12. The value of each scholarship is up to 100% of the tuition fee.
- Who can apply?
All students from Grade 6 to 12 in Vietnam.
- What does the Scholarship provide?
7 scholarships 100% of the tuition fee.
7 scholarships 50% of the tuition fee.
- Selection Criteria
– Have good conduct throughout the study process up to now;
– Have excellent academic performance in the last 3 consecutive school years;
– Have outstanding achievements in academic, languages, sports, arts, volunteer work;
- How to apply?
Student complete the Application Form in writing at UTS Admission Office or complete online form at: Scholarship Application Form
After UTS confirms the scholarship registration, students submit all application documents at UTS Admission Office.
Address: US Vietnam Talent International School
Gate 1: 69/68 Dang Thuy Tram, Ward 15, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
Gate 2: 80/68 Duong Quang Ham, Ward 5, Go Vap District, HCMC
– School report and academic transcript of the last 3 school years (Notarized copy);
– Certificates of participation in activities or competitions in the fields of academic, languages, volunteer work, sport, art (Notarized copy)
Round 1: Application: 06/12/2020 – 31/01/2021
Announce a selected candidate list and competency test schedule on 05/02/2021
Round 2: Competency Test: 01/03/2021 – 07/03/2021
The selected candidates will participate in competency test.
Announce the result of Round 2 and Interview schedule on 12/03/2021
Round 3: Interview: 19/03/2021 – 25/03/2021
The selected candidates who pass Round 2 will be interviewed by UTS School Board.
Announce the result of Scholarship on 30/3/2021
– The above timeline might be changed.
– The application documents which are not selected will not be returned.
– The scholarship covers only tuition fees, not other expenses (meal fee, bus fee …).
– The scholarship is not valid for donation or transfer and is not convertible to cash.
– Students who received the scholarship will be required to participate in the scholarship assessment in the next school years. Students are not required to join Application and Competency Test round. Instead, results will be evaluated based on study result, conduct and Interview Round Results.