Oxford International Curriculum
Becoming Oxford University educational partner, UTS officially implements the Oxfoxd International Curriculum form School Year 2021-2022.
Being educators, our mission is to constantly research and apply suitable curriculum and teaching method for students’ physical, mental, and intellectual development. After a process of studying, discussing and dedicatedly working together, we are proud to inform that UTS now officially becomes the educational partner of Oxford University, United Kingdom. Accordingly, UTS is one of the pioneers to implement the Oxford International Curriculum (OIC) under the training and supervision of experts from Oxford University.
OIC is the brainchild of the in-depth research made by a team of experts from Oxford University. This is the program that brings a unique approach to teaching and learning for students from early year to lower secondary: put happiness at the heart of learning, focus on student health and develop global skills across subjects, provide students:
- Holistic development in all aspects: academics, physical health and mental health;
- Encouraging the interest in learning and embracing life-long learning spirit;
- Outstanding English proficiency;
- Foundation knowledge and skill to be successful in international competency assessments such as iGCSE, AS and A-level;
- Internationally valid certificate issued by Oxford University Press – Oxford University (UK);
To understand more about the OIC at UTS, please visit: