About the program
Primary Education Program at UTS standardizes each value into “PRACTICING/TRAINING ACTIVITIES” to help students become responsible citizens. Moreover, the program aims to make each day the students go to class is a happy day and to awaken the students’ potentials.
After 5 years, students can form and develop core competencies, including 3 common competencies: self-reliance and self-study (confidence and bravery, exploration and learning, seizing opportunities, overcoming challenges), communication and cooperation competency (mastering knowledge, community responsibility), problem solving ability and creativity (national identity, flexible adaptability); and 7 professional competencies (linguistic competency, calculating competency, competency to learn about natural and social matters, technological competency, ICT competency, aesthetic competency, and physical competency). Moreover, the programs strives to discover and foster each student’s individual skills to perfect the portrait of UTS students.
The educational program includes
- Standard curriculum specified by the Ministry of Education & Training
- International English program in accordance with Common Core Standard, USA
- Life Skills Programs SEL21, STEM, ICT MOS, etc.
- Club (4 periods/week/inter-subject topic)
- Experiential learning: 10 activities/year