US Vietnam Talent International School provides a friendly and professional environment. We respect our teaching staff, and are committed to providing a high-quality working experience for our employees through excellent working conditions and various benefits.
- Competitive: Our salary policy is competitive and ensures good income for employees.
- Benefits: Teachers – staff – managers of US Vietnam Talent International School are entitled to preferential tuition fees when sending their children to school.
- Rewards: The reward policy is based on the staff’s work performance and contribution to the development of UTS.
- Lunch: UTS provides nutritious and hygienic lunches for all employees.
- Insurance: All employees are granted insurance in accordance with the Labor Law. Additional health insurance are provided for senior managers.
- Training: Professional training programs are organized continuously and effectively.
- Travel: Company trip for all teachers – staff – managers of the school.
UTS is committed to building the capabilities, talent and effectiveness of its staff through professional development (PD) that supports the achievement of UTS’s strategy and the aspirations of individuals. Support is provided to ensure that staff will develop and acquire the necessary skills, knowledge, ability, attitude and behaviour for UTS to achieve its business strategy. Professional development opportunities include:
- Tailored training and programs for managers and staff to support career progression.
- Academic professional development week.
- English language courses for Vietnamese staff