About the program
The High School period is an important milestone, marking the psychological changes, and physical and mental development of students. Therefore, in addition to the formal teaching and learning program, UTS integrates skills training, increases experiential activities, and helps children have the opportunity to explore the world and find their own strengths. The program aims to build a comprehensive environment which is derived from the life value platform together with the curriculum and teaching methods that are student-centred. Each class helps students discover the beauty of each subject, develop their interest in learning, train their discipline, as well as build their passion and willpower. From there, the students can find their true strengths to start orienting their career and future profession.
The educational program includes
- Standard curriculum specified by the Ministry of Education & Training
- International English program in accordance with Common Core Standard, USA
- Life Skills Programs SEL21, STEM, ICT MOS, etc.
- Club (4 periods/week/inter-subject topic)
- Experiential learning: 10 activities/year